For information about your personal data collected, the purposes and the subjects with whom the data is shared, contact the Data Controller or consult the following text carefully.
Associazione Via Matildica del Volto Santo – P.zza Roma 25 42012 Campagnola Emilia – Reggio Emilia – Italy
Owner’s email address:email@example.com
Types of Data collected
The Owner does not provide a list of types of Personal Data collected.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected Data
Methods of treatment
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the treatment is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as for example the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can verify whether one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the treatment is based on the User’s consent, the Owner can keep the Personal Data for longer until said consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of his Personal Data.
- oppose to the processing of your data. The User can oppose the processing of his Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- check and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons connected with their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reason. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Learn more about treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System and maintenance logs
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.